Terms & conditions
Overview & index
We've updated our Conditions for BT Wi-fi Service (including BT Openzone) to show how website blocking may apply at some hotspots. The changes will take effect from the 19th March 2013.
- BT Wi-fi Acceptable Use Policy (including BT Openzone)
- BT Wi-fi Fair Use Policy (including BT Openzone)
- Conditions for BT Openzone in-a-Box (Netgear model) *
- Conditions for BT Openzone in-a-Box (Pronto model) *
- Conditions for Partner Extranet
- Conditions for Collateral Ordering
- Conditions of Site Survey
- Wi-fi Managed Events
BT Group plc is the holding company for an integrated group of businesses that provides voice and data services in the UK and overseas. British Telecommunications plc (BT plc) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BT Group plc and holds virtually all businesses and assets of the BT group.
BT plc has four customer-focused lines of business: BT Global Services, BT Retail, BT Wholesale and Openreach. BT Wi-fi is a business unit within BT Retail, providing wi-fi services to the residential and business markets.